I have a set of 3030's in vrrp mode and all of a sudden these boxes have
started to reboot themselves. I have a TAC case open and we have flashed
the concentrators to 3 different versions but no difference still the
rebooting. Both boxes have been rma'd and the new boxes still continue
to do this. Cisco tells me they know it is a bug and they are working on
it but this has been going on for 2 weeks now kicking clients off 3 to 4
times a day. Has anyone out there successfully run vrrp stable and if so
please what version of code are you using.

Any replies at all will be welcome.

Thank you for reading the post.