From: Kane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 5:44 AM
To: Albert Lu; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2511 Boot up message

Well if I were you, the first thing I'd be looking at is getting a boot rom
upgrade , currently Version 11.0(10c)XB2 , I've seen something pretty
similar to what you've posted with a 2509 that some clever buggar tried to
do with 9.1 boot roms , AMD flash , and an IOS upgrade.
(Need I say more?) Cisco are quite happy to provide you with as many as six
sets of boot roms per customer , all you have to do is quote the serial no#
on the routers.
There is a slight anomoly however ,  whenever I contact my case manager
here, for some strange reason he always sends six of everything even if I
only need one. (Maybe they fit into the boxes that way?)

Rgrds