Mark W. Odette II wrote:

> Well, after many months of off-and-on studying as work would
> permit, I
> finally passed the Support exam to complete the CCNP chapter in
> my Cisco
> Career Certification saga.
>
> For those preparing for it, let me warn that it is not an easy
> exam.
> It's not that the technologies tested on are hard to learn, but
> rather
> the ambiguous questions posed to test your knowledge. There are
> more
> than a few questions that had me scratching my head and saying
> to myself
> "Huh!?!?"

Indeed, a lot of people are surprised by the Support test. It's not as
strange as the CID test, but from what I hear, some of the questions are
hard to parse.

I have a practice test for those of you still working on CCNP. I didn't word
the questions too weirdly, though. ;-) But it covers the topics at the same
level. See this URL:

http://www.priscilla.com/cit/toc.html

Also, rumor has it that my new support book is finally shipping from the
printers! There's more info here:

http://www.troubleshootingnetworks.com/

Congratulations on your CCNP status, Mark!

Priscilla Oppenheimer