Actually, there are a couple mother boards that will work.  CPU is dependent
on the motherboard.  Ive seen frankenpix's with 850MHZ processors in them...

Mike - you've got frankenpix in your http address!  too funny.  can i come
after you for trademark infrindgement??  :)  (j/k)

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]