From: Leonardo Borda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 July 2002 01:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I need a help from you guys. (NAT, IPSEC and Extended [7:49069]

Hello ALL

I am having a very interesting problem here. Please any help will be
very
appreciate because I have tried to find out documents and so on and I
did
not find nothing yet...

SCENARIO:
I have a cisco 2600 router doing NAT and VPN.
- My ethernet has 192.168.25.0/255.255.255.0 as primary and ip address
200.2x.y.z / 255.255.255.192 as secondary (doing nat inside - allow my
users
access the internet)
- My S0/0 is doing nat outside and establishing tunnel between my other
countries.
ip address - 200.18x.y.z / 255.255.255.252
    This serial has an access-list 120 out which is denying some ports
and
blocking user access from some p2p applications and etc.

PROBLEM:
    I have an Exchange Server wich does synchronization between other
servers around the world through the VPN. It has an external ip
configured
and an internal ip configured in the same interface. (its working until
now).
    It has sync through the VPN not over the Internet.

    My job is apply an access-list in S0/0 to permit just smtp, pop3,
www
and 443 traffic from the internet to that exchange server, but still
synchronize through the VPN my exchange server connections around the
world.

Now is the problem: I have configured an (access-list 121 in) in s0/0
and I
cannot sync my Exchange Organization anymore and my users does not
receive
messages coming from my internal Exchange Server organization. But users
from the internet can send messages to my exchange server ( in fact the
access-list 121 in is correct to traffic from internet, but not from the
VPN).

Does anybody know how to solve that weird problem????
Which ports do I have to open to allow VPN and Internet access using
together an access-list?

My best regards to everybody!

Leonardo Borda
Systems Engineer