"Gentle" readers,

"Controversies" is the January Write-a-Thon theme?  Really?  What are we,
gluttons for punishment?  After "Homeopathy" (a fine article by the way), we
can't give it a rest?  No, no rest for the wiki-weary!

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Monthly_Write-a-Thon

Of course, if many of us didn't actually like all the controversy, I suspect
there wouldn't be so much of it.  Anyway, I'll declare this Write-a-Thon a
failure if there aren't flying fisticuffs by the end of tomorrow.  By the
way, you've got to check out the Write-a-Thon banner underneath our subpage
template--evidence of an extraterrestrial presence?

Slightly more seriously, if you have never worked on Citizendium, or it's
been a long time, the Write-a-Thon is our excuse to get together, come out
of the woodwork, and "party down," virtually speaking.  It's usually
livelier than an ordinary day so it's a good day to come and dive in...the
water's fine!

Don't remember your password?  No problem, go here and press the "E-mail
password" button: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Special:UserLogin

Of course, if you don't have an account yet, we'll be approving new accounts
tomorrow, so you can request one...just takes a few minutes:
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Special:RequestAccount

Want to know how to get started quickly?  We tell you how here:
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Quick_Start

Just want to start a new article, and don't know how?  Trust me, it's easy:
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Start_Article

Still don't know what Citizendium is here for?  This is for you:
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Why_Citizendium%3F

--Larry
-----
Lawrence M. Sanger, Ph.D. | http://www.larrysanger.org/