The Alphabet Article Drive will run from Friday 11th March and Thursday 18th
March, and everyone is free to join in!

Sign up at
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:Chris_Key/Sandbox/Alphabet_Article_Drive
In  the past couple of months edits at Citizendium have severely declined.  We
all spend a lot of time talking, and not a lot of time writing. The  result:
the
Alphabet Article Drive - a way to try to get everyone back  into doing a bit of
writing, and hopefully have a bit of fun on the way.

It's as easy as ABC...
The  drive will run between Friday 11th March and Thursday 18th March,  however
you can sign-up before this time. To sign-up simple claim a  letter of the
alphabet by adding your name to the list on
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:Chris_Key/Sandbox/Alphabet_Article_Drive.
Only one person can claim each letter, unless we run out of letters in  which
case we shall go through the alphabet twice. Then, between Friday  11th March
and Thursday 18th March, you need to:

    * Create a new article that begins with your letter.
    * Improve an existing article that begins with your letter.
     * Branch out by creating or improving on an article that begins with  your
letter, but that isn't in an area that you usually write in.
    * Tell us about it by linking to those articles below.

When  you are done you might want to try letting someone who might be
interested know about one or more of the articles. This might be an  author in
that area who might help one of the articles improve further,  an Editor who
might have some knowledge in the area, or even somebody  who isn't a part of
the
project but might be interested in joining to  help develop your article.

Let's try to have some fun!