Dear Users
Please clarify with this doubt.
I want to enter the payment,
So i went to Tools, and then to Enter Payments.
There are fields like ;
1. acc no
2. biling id
3. invoice number
4. Amt Type
5. Check No.
and on submitting,  i get the error as
"select detail Query Failed"

Further , if any one can send me the documentation about the customization
of the citrudb.
i m newbie to Citrusdb. And if the documentation is not available, let me
know where/in which file , actually the customization can be one...either in
mysql table fields or in the files under the directory citrusdb.

thanks in advance..