It will not login and look as if it's doing nothing if you have the
wrong password or there may be some errors you can look at in the
apache error_log or wherever php may be writing errors.

I currently use ubuntu linux but citrus can run anywhere php/mysql can
run.  Whatever OS you are comfortable using.  I've run citrus in
various linuxes, windows, and macosx at various times.

Paul

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Brad Morton <bmor...@reztel.net> wrote:
> I linked the mysql.sock and it seemed to get of the problem unitl I rebooted.
>  After a reboot the error comes back and I have to relink it.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Also once the error is gone and I try to login with the default username and
> password it goes no where.
>
> This is the URL that shows up in my adddress bar after the login attempt:
> https://10.0.0.11/citrus-2.4.1//index.php
>

> ----
> Brad Morton
> Field Service Manager
> Reztel Broadband
> 780 Midpark Dr. Suite 103
> Kingston, ON K7M 7P6
> Office:(613) 384-2101
> Toll-Free: 888-546-8888
> Cell: (613) 888-2161
> www.reztel.net
>
> Legal Notice:
> This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
> contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you have
> received this message in error, or are not the intended recipient(s), please
> immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail message.

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System