Is this when searching for customers?  On a search that does not
return results you should get "Sorry No Records Found" and a link to
"Click here to try again".  If you are getting a query failed
something may be wrong.

Paul

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Bill Harris <bhar...@texoma.net> wrote:

> One thing that would be useful, ( unless I have a configuration issue)
> is a navigation options after doing a query, failed or successful..  It
> appears
> I need to actually view a record on successful, to get my sidebar back.
>
> On failure, I just get the "Query failed" message..
>
> Bill
>

> --

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System