Hi Bryan,

I have all of them in place: Below is copy from phpmyadmin

Users having access to "citrus"
User             Host               Type                           Privileges
  Grant Action
citrus  localhost        database-specific       ALL PRIVILEGES  No      Edit
Privileges

Below is my config file:
$sys_dbhost = 'localhost';
$sys_dbuser = 'citrus';
$sys_dbpasswd = 'citrus';
$sys_dbname = 'citrus';

Below one shows user "citrus" have access to mysql server.

C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin>mysql -u citrus -p
Enter password: ******
Your MySQL connection id is 49
Server version: 5.5.24-log MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql>

Still getting the same error. Please let me know what else i need to check at.
Fatal error: Call to a member function RowCount() on a non-object in
C:\wamp\www\citrus\include\database.inc.php on line 58

Thank you

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM, bryan <br...@inter.net> wrote:
> Rakesh Kotha,
>
> By default PhpMyAdmin doesn't ask for the username or password to log
> into it.
> Since it is localhost that doesn't really matter.
>
> Click on the citrus DB listed on the left in the DB list column. To
> make sure you are using the citrus one and not mysql.
> Then check the Privileges tab on the right.
>
> If there is no citrus user here then click on the "Add a new User".
> User name: citrus
> Host: localhost
> Password:
> Retype:
>
> The option to "Grant all privileges on database 'citrus'" should
> already be selected for you (if not, select it).
> (If it doesn't say citrus there then you're in the wrong database
> privileges).
>
> Sorry to be so picky about the details but computers are picky too :-)
>

> On 2012-09-12 17:38, Rakesh wrote:
>> Thank you Bryan for quick reply.
>> I do setup the id and pass from phpmyadmin and mentioned it config
>> file.
>>
>> I tested the connectivity to db using those id and pass from command
>> prompt and it worked well.
>>
>> For some reason while i access phpmyadmin, it is not asking me any id
>> or pass to logon. Not sure if that is an issue.
>>
>> Please let me know if you want any other details.
>>
>> Thanks again
>>
>> Sent from my iPod
>>
>> On Sep 12, 2012, at 1:36 PM, bryan <br...@inter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Rakesh Kotha,
>>>
>>> Could you clarify if you setup the Privileges for the citrus DB in
>>> PhpMyAdmin?
>>> Its the tab at the top.  Once there check for the citrus DB user.
>>> If
>>> it isn't there click on the "Add a new User" below the table.
>>>
>>> That username and password need to be set in the citrus
>>> configuration
>>> file.