Hey Doc,
Without wanting to start any new arguments, or re-open any old ones, could I
ask what instruments are welcome on the Cittern Cafe site and what might not be
considered 'a good fit'.   Not trying to be awkward here, just asking where the
boundaries are.  Thanks.
Kevin.

Gregory Doc Rossi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hey Group,

Okay, the Cittern Cafe site isn't completely ready, but it is in a
state where photos, mp3s, pdfs and such can be posted. For the
moment, if you want to post something for the list to see, send it to
me and I'll put it up and post the link.  You won't need to register
unless you'd like to leave a comment, in which case you should
register as a subscriber.

For the list archive, I'm still trying to find an easy way to do it
that won't take too much time but that will be easily searchable.

Looking forward to having some stuff to post...

Doc