Martina:

  Do you have a clearer photo of the fan tuners on that one?

  Brad

Martina Rosenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thank you Stuart,
there we are, back on Portuguese terrain.
If this instrument is a PG, then it is a yet unknown, undescribed link between
the old odd head and the fan mechanic.
The Portuguese site you came across shows a construction drawing of a German
Waldzither to 'proof' that the PG was influenced by the German Waldzither. But
it is the other way round. C. H. B=F6hm definitely copied the Portuguese
Guittar in 1898 to create a new prototype of the 20th century cittern in
Germany.
I've put the photo on cittern cafe now.

Martina