Someone has asked me for recordings of the 'English Guitar'. Can we compile
a list? Please add to the following:

*Doc Rossi*
Demarzi - Six Sonatas for Cetra o Kitara (Magnatune.com)

*Rob MacKillop*
Oswald - Twelve Divertimentis for the Guittar (ASV Gaudeamus)
Various composers - Flowers of the Forest (Grentrax) Traditional pieces from
Bremner and others: I love my love in secret; A Reel; Up wi it, Eli, Eli;
Tweed Side (Oswald, arr,MacKillop); The Secret Kiss (ditto)

*James Tyler* - an old LP recording of the JCBach Sonata (any label
details?)

I had (can't find) a CD by an American, *Jim somebody*, who accompanied
himself on the guittar singing Colonial American songs. Enjoyable. Wish I
could find it.

*Pedro Caldeira Cabral*
CD1 *Memorias da Guitarra Portuguesa (The Portuguese Guitar Memories) - not
English Guitar - a modern Portuguese guitar*
CD 2 *A Guitarra de Seculo XVIII (The Guitar in the XVIII
Century)*(Tradisom, Portugal) - on an original English Guitar
see http://www.cdroots.com/tradisom-cabral.html

Anything else?

Rob