To: <cittern@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 5:20 AM
Subject: [CITTERN] Re: help request

A friend of mine is wring a short article on the state of affairs in contemporary composition for lutes/citterns, and he asked me to assist in gathering the information. I don't know whether the planned new lute composition index by Lynda Sayce and David PArsons was ever published, so we are soliciting the Collective Wisdom for citations, as substantial as possible for the 14 composers mentioned in the Wikipedia Article, as as any others not mentioned there.
RT