Beg.

Seriously, how many of people around the world play an original guittar?
Less than 50? The more the merrier, in my opinion. I haven't played mine for
18 months or so. I played it for ten years, took it to Japan and other
countries, and it seems to have died a little, is in need of a rest. I keep
forgetting about it, then I hear you or now Andy and I'm reminded what great
fun it is. Still waiting to hear one played with the little keyboard
attachment...

Rob