Ever one to jump on a bandwagon...

The Lute and Baroque Lute lists now have a useful network site, as does the
cittern crowd. Now we have the vihuela-baroque guitar social network
website:

http://earlyguitar.ning.com/

What is there? Well, you can discuss things in a forum, upload photos, pdf
files, videos, mp3 files, have your own blog. You have to log in for your
first visit. The lute and cittern sites seem to have become popular very
quickly. Will it replace this forum? I doubt it, but some might find it more
enjoyable. I've also extended the timeline to pre-Torres guitars. It will be
useful to have all our sound files, scores, illustrations on one site.

If it doesn't work, I'll take it offline in a month's time.

Rob