Robin Jeffrey is currently playing with the New Scorpion Band
http://www.new-scorpion-band.com/pages/robin.html
with Brian Gulland, who I believe used to play in
a band called Giles Faranby's Dream Band - I love that name.
The email I have for Robin is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nancy

>Does anyone know either of these musicians? I think they used to play
>in Paris about 20 years ago, sometimes with French cistre.
>
>Doc
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

Nancy Carlin Associates
P.O. Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524  USA
phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
web site - www.nancycarlinassociates.com

Representing:
FROM WALES - Robin Huw Bowen, Crasdant, Neil &
Meg Browning's Never Mind the Bocs & Carreg
Lafar,  FROM ENGLAND - The City Waites, Jez Lowe,
& Jez Lowe & The Bad Pennies,  FROM SPAIN - La
Musga=F1a and now representing EARLY MUSIC - The
Venere Lute Quartet and Paul Beier

Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
web site - http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org