Hi citterners,
   I have drawn up a plan of my Preston/Thompsons guittar.  It includes
   all the interesting interior details, and should be enough for a
   competent instrument maker to make a competent instrument.

   But that's not all!  I'm including a detailed drawing of the brass
   tuning contraption.
   But wait! There's more!  Call now and I'll throw in a drawing of the
   soundboard of an anonymous Simpson-style guittar from the same period!
   It's quite different.
   Email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    and I'll give you the (cheap) price
   and postage info.
   Repectfully,
   andy rutherford