To: "Damien Delgrossi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CITTERN] 18th C. citterns drawing plans

Damien Delgrossi wrote:
Dear Cittern lists members,

I am looking for plans of english guittars and french cistres made by

- Hintz
- Rauche
- Swartson (Amsterdam)
- Zumpe
- Hoffman
- Parry
- Gibson
- Simpson
- Longman & Broederip

 french cistres :

 - Deleplanque (Lille)
- Le Blond (Dunkerque)

*Blond, Guillaume le*
English guitar by G. le Blond, Dunkirk c. 1780. [drawn by] Arie Doelman, 1986. The Hague: Haags Gemeentemuseum. No. Ec 116-X-1952.
1 sheet. 1 microfiche (1 pict.) [original set].

Stuart
- Renault (Paris)
- Renault et Chatelain (Paris)
- Paquet (Marseille)
- Cousineau (Paris)
- Henocq (Paris)
- Saunier (Paris)
- Mast (Toulouse)
- Laurent (Paris)
- Pique (Paris)

The list is very long.... And these draws are unfindable (i don't know if
this word exists but I want to use it!)

If anybody can help me or give me the contact of a museum curator or
university or collector who can help me in my researches, I would be very
grateful!

Thanks

Damien