Martyn Hodgson wrote:
Could anyone kindly let me have copies of contemporary arrangements (ie c 1772)
for 'English' guitar of music from 'The Brickdust Man'  by Charles Dibdin (1745
- 1814). Preferably facsimile but anything welcome!

Martyn Hodgson

A quick glance at the BL's online catalogue doesn't show anything. I tried Dibdin+guitar (24 items) and Dibdin+guittar (5 items). There are some songs from 'The Padlock' but perhaps some of the other songs
mentioned in the BL catalogue are from 'The Brickdust Man'?

If you have a copy of the music - just transpose take the melody and transpose it to C major as a single line!

Stuart