That (in)famous cittern-head Lee Santana has a new album of Anthony
Holborne featuring lute, cittern, and bandora: Cradle of Conceits
(released September 2008).

I don't mean to do a full review of the album here, but I will say
that I have been thoroughly enjoying it. Lee's cittern style is very
distinctive and stands apart from other cittern recordings -- he has
phrased the pieces very carefully, and this is one of the first
cittern recordings that use dynamics to great effect. I am still
marveling on how he manages to play so quietly with a plectrum! (He
has also tackled some of the most difficult of Holborne's cittern works...)

Here a two links: the first, the full link; the second, a tiny URL in
case the first link does not work! The linked page to Carpe Diem
Records has track listing as well as some music samples.

http://www.carpediemrecords.de/artikel-Cradle%20of%20Conceits%20-%20Lee%20Santana%20-%20Anthony%20Holborne-48aa8c9734256

http://tinyurl.com/6fdd8m

Enjoy!

Andrew