[1]http://www.finke-family.de/images/Cister.jpeg
   Hello everyone, I am new here - my name is Claudia and I'm from
   Germany.
   I now have the above citter, which is a handmade instrument only used
   for the recording of an album. Does anyone know whether I can use
   literature for luths for this kind of citter? What is the normal tuning
   for this or are there several ways to use it? I can only play the
   guitar, I don't have any experience with luths or cittern, but I'm
   willing to learn!
   Can anyone help with more information about this citter?
   Thank you, Claudia