Dear Rob et al.,
   By "rose brass" I assume you mean the brass made by Malcolm Rose. I'm
   not sure which one you mean, as he appears to have two types: Red brass
   (a 90/10 mix of copper and something else, probably mostly zinc) and
   "English brass"  (a 70/30 mix of ditto).
   I do not carry Malcolm Rose brass at present, but I do regularly stock
   a yellow brass (70/30), which is drawn in the US. I can also supply red
   brass (85/15 for smaller diameters and 90/10 for larger diameters),
   though I haven't stocked it because I haven't had any requests for it
   so far. (That, of course, may change!) I should make clear that I do
   not produce or draw my own wire (yet!), though I do personally
   hand-twist each of the twisted strings and loops for plain strings.
   For those interested in strings for English Guittar, James Tyler had me
   make a complete set of iron and yellow brass (with twisted strings for
   courses 5 and 6) for his restored Rauche guittar (43cm mensur, A-415,
   cegc'e'g') in December of 2009. He told me he was very pleased with
   them. I can readily make up a duplicate set for anyone else who is
   interested. Simply contact me off-list.
   Best regards,
   Andrew