Weldon> I have been working with a snapshot dated 8/4/00 and have hit
Weldon> three bugs in java.lang.Thread.  If the following mods have
Weldon> already been made, please ignore this email.

Hi Weldon.

Two notes:

These patches aren't big enough to require paperwork to be filed with
the FSF, but you might want to consider filing it nevertheless, in
case you want to submit more patches in the future.

Second, ordinarily one sends unidiffs or context diffs.  You can make
these with `cvs diff -u' or `cvs diff -c'.

I don't do anything with the Classpath Thread implementation (libgcj
has its own and the two haven't yet merged), so someone else will have
to examine these patches.

Tom