[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I have downloaded and installed classpath0.0 (1999-02-06) on my
> Arm/Linux machine and installed it on top of Japhar 0.08.  Should the
> installed classes replace the classes.zip file?  If I don't remove the
> classes.zip file Japhar seems to ignore the new arrivals; if I do
> remove it, the JVM refuses to start.
>
> Do I need a more up-to-date version of classpath?  I tried building
> the CVS version but found that I couldn't drive the autoconf/automake
> process.  Here is what I tried:

Classpath 0.0 is horribly out of date.  At this point I really don't
recommend trying to use Classpath unless you plan to be actively hacking
on it.  Nevertheless, try running "autoheader" and "aclocal" before
the commands you tried.  That might work.

--
Aaron M. Renn ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/