Yesterday I have tested the ClosedSource program JavaView (http://www.javaview.de) on jamvm and cacao with the GNU Classpath Snapshot from yesterday. And it works fine.

Now I have also nice screenshots of it running with GNU Classpath:
http://user.web-gear.com/theuserbl/Bildschirmphoto6.png
http://user.web-gear.com/theuserbl/Bildschirmphoto12.png

Only some fields are not drawn. It looks like that there is a problem of GNU Classpath KJava2D with negative numbers, I think.

I have now seen, that it is an other problem.
As you can see at Bildschirmphoto12.png, it works fine.

But in the AWT-Menu in
Methods -> Show -> Show Backside
is at default activated on GNU Classpath and Suns Java.

But with GNU Classpath it is the other way around.
If "Show Backside" is enabled, the backside isn't shown, and if it is disabled with GNU Classpath the backside is shown.
A little mystical.

Greatings
theuserbl