Tom Tromey wrote:
"Kenny" == Kenny Su <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Kenny> I am trying to modularize the classpath library and making it
Kenny> closely to CDC-based library.

Cool.

Kenny> Is there anyone who can tell me any useful tools to analyze the
Kenny> classpath library.

You could write a custom tool using the ASM library.  From all
accounts ASM is quite easy to use.

Kenny> PS. I don't know if there anyone who is doing it now, if yes,
Kenny> please let me know. I think it is useful if classpath library
Kenny> has some configure options to build library more flexible,
Kenny> especially in embedded environment.

There have been various discussions about this in the past, but little
motion.  You could look through the list archives a bit to see.

look also on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

This is a good thread to look at:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2006-01/msg00096.html

The I think the techniques propesed by Per Bothner in that thread are especially interesting.

David Daney.