Hi all -

Anyone have any issues with this error: CCA Error 12029? Our students
are just returning and one, with an ASUS running Vista, had this pop up.
We use Symantec Corporate here (we have students uninstall what they
have and use a site-licensed version of the above) but I believe the
user was running Norton Internet Protection (or whatever it's called).
That was uninstalled but not using the Norton removal tool. On the web I
saw a suggestion to reset the NIC which did not work. So far there's
only one system showing this error. I really don't want to have to ask
the kid to do a reinstall of his OS, which is the only other working
option I've found! J

Any suggestions would be great. I promise to come up with something as
cool as "clear arp" for the next random problem! ;)

-          Sean

----

Sean Hennessey

Networking and Information Security Systems Administrator

The University of Portland