From: click-boun...@pdos.csail.mit.edu
[mailto:click-boun...@pdos.csail.mit.edu] On Behalf Of Azeem Khan
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:35 AM
To: Click Users Mailing List
Subject: [Click] VLAN scripts?

Hello everyone,

         Where can I find some click script examples which assume interfaces
are on VLANs. A google search reveals some old email exchanges that said that
VLAN support was being added in. Changelog for Click 1.6.0 also says that VLAN
support is there as of 2004. But no sample scripts.

         I would like to know how to create an Ethernet frame, set the VLAN tag
or examine the VLAN tag from an incoming frame.

Thank you.

Azeem Khan
Bombay, India