On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 19:50:45 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Can this patch be covered by the new test?
>
>>I'm not sureā€¦ We want the filter to take another path, there could be a list
>>of filters applied, if I understand @mrserb correctly. Sergey could be able
>>to provide a more detailed guidance.
>
> The current test validates two code paths:
>  - wrapper>icc_color_space->wrapper
>  - icc_color_space->icc_color_space->icc_color_space
>
> The color space in the middle is always icc_color_space:
> https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16895/files#diff-70b19b2642d6d3f44904de8b6eb2993e1c97320e3476898c4372db364c4288b7R130
>
> If we will use the wrapper for the middle as well we will cover this code
> path:
> https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16895/files#diff-e3d6eea060882cab00827c00e1a83b0e0a5b2a31fa9a9aa2122841bbd57c4a6dL853

@mrserb ,

Did you mean to use the wrapper for the middle like `ColorSpace mid =
createCS(ColorSpaceSelector.WRAPPED_PYCC);` , So we can achieve :
                               **Current**
                                           **New**
    wrapper->icc_color_space->wrapper                                >
        wrapper->wrapper->wrapper
    icc_color_space->icc_color_space->icc_color_space         >
 icc_color_space->wrapper->icc_color_space

Correct me if I am wrong

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16895#issuecomment-1886405188