Hi Justin,
This is the right place.  Thanks for trying the plugin.

It would absolutely be helpful to document use of the plugin.  However, I am
sure you can tell that it is nowhere near ready.

I would like to get a basic set of features going and then recruit you and
Randall to test and document it.  Once it is banged on, we can post the
plugin to IntelliJ so it can be installed with a mouse click.

I am currently working on the Parser, which will give us parens matching and
folding, and Compile/Run/Debug/Profile.

The one big piece I am missing is the REPL.  Any help would be appreciated.

Peter