I am done with first, rest, ffirst, frest, rfirst, rrest, second. They
are ready for check-in as sequences:
http://intricatevisions.com/source/clojure/sequences.clj
[I don't have rights for clojure-contrib and if somebody is willing to
check it in, please do :-) Please, also adjust test_clojure.clj to
include :sequences]

I am also done with 'if', 'and' and 'or'. Not sure, where to put
these. 'if' is here
http://clojure.org/special_forms
and 'and' and 'or' are here
http://clojure.org/macros
These 3 could also go to "logic.clj" together with predicates (list?
integer? ...).

Comments welcome, Frantisek