Hi David,

>> (defn fib (fib-helper 0 1)) ; This doesn't work either: (defn fib (fib-
>> helper '(0 1)))

> You're missing your argument list for fib.

I assumed you meant the empty square brackets [] just after the work
fib? I didn't realise these were necessary even when there were no
function arguments. Thanks.

>> (println (take 5 fib))
>
> take creates a lazy list from a collection:
> (take n collection)
> Your fib does not produce a collection.

I see. I think I had my algorithm in a twist, I tried to make that
two-function algorithm work in python (and then translate), but failed
at the first hurdle. I've since tried to go for the single function
recursive algorithm.

Thanks,
Craig