Now I'm dumped back to my shell prompt following a single Clojure REPL
prompt (of the Contrib REPL variety) without even touching the
keyboard:

% clojure-svn --crepl +cp=$PROJ_SRC/tau/run +cp=/dar/clojure
1:1 user=>
%

Here it is working with the current clojure.jar and clojure-contrib.jar:

% java -cp clojure.jar:clojure-contrib.jar clojure.contrib.repl_ln
Clojure
1:1 user=> (prn "hi")
"hi"
nil
1:2 user=>

As for the syntax for clojure.repl_ln loading init files, it's "-i or --init" like clojure.main. "-e" and "--eval" are not currently supported nor is "-r or --repl". Any arg that isn't introduced by "-i" or "--init" marks the beginning of the command-line-args:

java -cp clojure.jar:clojure-contrib.jar clojure.contrib.repl_ln -i init.clj a b c
Clojure
1:1 user=> *command-line-args*
1:2 user=>

(in this case init.clj contained "(prn "loading init.clj")"

--Steve