I'd suggest using Compojure for your first project - its fairly widely
used, is easy to pick up, and has a growing set of docs.

I'm not sure that Webjure is maintained anymore (i.e. no commits to
its repo in a few months).

Weld is still a work in progress - I'm trying to stabilize it now but
it needs some more time.

- Mark