Peter,

A weird thing seems to happen often those days, and I have remarked
it's related to you.

You start a new post, but it appears to be in the continuation of a
previous one, with the subject changed.

This does not look good to me. Are you doing something like this to
start a new post : "open the last e-mail received by the ml, click on
reply, change the subject, throw the body out and replace it by my
own ?"

If so, then please consider creating a new e-mail each time you start
a new subject ?
If not so, then your mailer may have a problem with googlegroups ?
Regards,

--
Laurent