Hello.

Simplest way to run empty REPL is to create empty Clojure script and
invoke new run configuration on it (marking appropriate checkbox in
configuration settings). In next version we're going to integrate
support for background REPL, but for now we have no, so there is no
possibility to load some file or Sexpr from editor by keyboard
shortcut. You should restart script or paste Sexpr to REPL console
manually.
So, a support for this feature is a min priority for now. As for
parentheses, what kind of support do you mean? We're going to
implement so-called "surround with" feature, to help simply surround
selected code fragment with parentheses. for now you can use Ctrl-W
shortcut to select nested forms incrementally in editor.

With best regards,
Ilya Sergey