From: clojure@googlegroups.com <clojure@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Alex
Miller <a...@puredanger.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:17:26 AM
To: Clojure
Subject: [ANN] Clojure 1.10.0-beta8

1.10.0-beta8 is now available.

You can try it with clj using:

clj -Sdeps '{:deps {org.clojure/clojure {:mvn/version "1.10.0-beta8"}}}'

Changes in 1.10.0-beta8:

  *   CLJ-2438<https://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-2438> - demunge source
location in execution error messages
  *   CLJ-2437<https://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-2437> - add
async-require and use it from requiring-resolve
  *   CLJ-2436<https://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-2436> - fix reflection
warning in reflect.java

You can read the full 1.10 changelog here:
https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/master/changes.md

clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.