From: Matching Socks
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:27 AM
To: Clojure
Subject: Re: Developing Closure in 2019 on Windows 10 or using Windows
-WSL/Linux.

Overall, WSL might not help much here.  Last I heard, WSL did not include an X
Window server to accommodate any GUI.  Therefore, I suppose Intellij IDEA would
be most useful as a native Windows app.  In addition, Java and Leiningen work
natively in Windows.  I am glad you got Leiningen in gear, that's definitely
the way to go.