> some form of database interface (definitely need not be ORM; just a
demonstrated pattern)

I'm curious as to what you feel is missing beyond clojure.java.jdbc /
next.jdbc? SQL is the lingua franca for relational databases and those
libraries provide the interface between Clojure data -- hash maps and
vectors of hash maps -- and rows/resultsets.

--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
World Singles Networks, LLC. -- https://worldsinglesnetworks.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."