Here's a project that is documented to use the Clojars password and is
fairly widely used: https://github.com/slipset/deps-deploy -- all projects
created by clj-new rely on this and all of them will have the same
documentation to use the Clojars password.

Forcing everyone to change their deployment processes across the board
within just over a month seems a bit... aggressive...

--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
An Architect's View -- https://corfield.org/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."