Sorry, it's clojure.repl/demunge so it depends on how you run your REPL and
evaluate code -- in my case, clojure.repl symbols were all referred in. In
your case, you'll need to require clojure.repl and refer it in:

(require '[clojure.repl :refer [demunge])

or make that part of your ns form as:

  (:require [clojure.repl :refer [demunge]])

--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
An Architect's View -- https://corfield.org/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."