From: clojure@googlegroups.com <clojure@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Laws
<smashcompan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 2:46 PM
To: Clojure <clojure@googlegroups.com>
Subject: what is the best forum for keeping up with Clojure?

Hi everyone,

I did a lot with Clojure back 2012-2019, but I've been away from it for several
years. Now I'm beginning a big new project in Clojure. I'm curious, where would
I go to learn about the newest libraries and projects? There was a time 5 years
ago when I knew all of the best and most interesting projects, but nowadays I
know very little about the scene. is there any forum where people talk about
Clojure and all that is new?

Lawrence Krubner

clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clojure/04ea0a28-e263-4af9-93f9-a50295fc1bd0n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clojure/04ea0a28-e263-4af9-93f9-a50295fc1bd0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.