For those interested, I've documented the process of beginning clojure-
based Android projects using emacs.

Android with Emacs on Ubuntu : http://riddell.us/tutorial/android/android.html

Clojure and Android with Emacs on Ubuntu :
http://riddell.us/tutorial/clojure_android/clojure_android.html

Thanks to Remco van 't Veer for the code used in this tutorial.

Following (or duplicating somehow) two of my previous tutorials is
required for the Clojure and Android setup.

Clojure on Ubuntu: http://riddell.us/tutorial/clojure/clojure.html

Emacs on Ubuntu: http://riddell.us/tutorial/emacs/emacs.html

And for good measure, here is a link to the Slime/Swank tutorial.

Clojure with Emacs and Slime/Swank on Ubuntu:
http://riddell.us/tutorial/slime_swank/slime_swank.html

Hope this helps someone get started.

-Tim