Cool! Rather then waiting, you could host it in the interim on GitHub or
Google Code so people like myself can submit patches (which I'm more than
willing to do) ;) Just a thought...
A couple of things:

(println
 (javascript (var x)))

I would expect this to convert to:

var x;

It does not.

(println
 (javascript (new Object {prop1 "a" prop2 "b"})))
> var MyClass = new(ClassGenerator, {prop1:"a",prop2:"b"});

Instead of ,

var MyClass = new ClassGenerator({prop1:"a", prop2:"b"});

This idiom is essential to MooTools, a JS library I use quite a bit.

The other thought that I had was how to use macros with js-gen? The
javascript macro pretty much captures everything and doesn't allow macros to
be embedded. Seems like this would be quite handy.

I've been contemplating writing a system which generates tagged javascript
so that it can be sanely debugged if generated server side via Clojure.