Hi all,

Been discovering clojure, and I have a working slime up and running,
which is great.

One thing I have not managed to get working is the completion.
Actually, I have just discovered the problem, so I think I will share
it for anyone else this problem.

I have this set:
(setq slime-complete-symbol-function 'slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol)
which is the cause of the problem.
Doing this, has solved the problem:
(setq slime-complete-symbol-function 'slime-simple-complete-symbol)

I have a feeling that using the slime-fancy module might set this
automatically.

I have glanced through the swank-clojure code but cannot find where
the defslimefn handling this is.  When I have a closer look, and have
some vague idea of what I am doing in clojure, I would love to
implement this, as it is really handy.  Any hits would be
appreciated. ;)

Thanks for clojure, really enjoying it so far, and thanks for the
slime integration.

Rohan