Hi, thanks for the pointer !

By the way, I was wondering whether error-kit can be leveraged
seamlessly with concurrent programming ?

For example I guess that using (vec (pmap ...) instead of (vec (map
...) will not work because the binding of the handlers will be lost.

I have always been ashamed by this consideration, and frustrated that
I can't think about a way to free the developer from having to keep
this in a corner of his mind ... (if I'm right, of course).

Do you think it is a problem that  has no good theoretical solution,
or just a current implementation "feature" that could be enhanced in
the future ?

I see this as if the "application context" were lost when a "technical
machinery" reinitialized the "application context" with a new "empty
application context". Thinking about it this way implies that the new
context could be totally overriden by the "application context", but
I'm not sure I can say that for the general case ? (Though I guess it
is).

What do you think about this ?