Hi all,

I've posted the videos we took at the Bay Area Clojure Group meeting
at http://tomfaulhaber.blip.tv.

The  production values leave a great deal to be desired and we didn't
have enough tape to catch everything, but most of the stuff is there
and we edited out most of the long projector delays, but Rich's
presentation still comes out pink.

Here are the individual segments:
1) Amit Rathore's introduction to the meeting: http://blip.tv/file/2281504
2) George Jahad shows how do to jdb in emacs and reverse engineers
some of the Clojure compiler: http://blip.tv/file/2286176
3) Amit Rathore discusses his Swarmiji distributed programming
framework (soon to be open source!): http://blip.tv/file/2301166
4) Tom Faulhaber on the Clojure Object Explorer: http://blip.tv/file/2286313
(this one got cut off before I finished, but we got most of it).
5) Rich Hickey talking about chunked seqs and answering wide ranging
questions about Clojure, the Universe and Everything:
http://blip.tv/file/2301367
(also cut off near the end when we ran out of tape)

Unfortunately, we didn't have enough tape to catch Bradford Cross's
excellent presentation of his work on machine learning in Clojure.

I hope you all enjoy these videos despite the various production
problems we had. The content is really pretty cool and shows the
evolving state of a language with real applications beginning to
happen. We had 60 people show up (in a room that comfortably seats
about 40 :-)) and (apparently happily) sit through 3 hours of
presentations plagued with technical difficulties. The friendly
Clojure culture was obvious throughout. (Thanks to all for being good
sports about it!)

Thanks to Derrick Low, Zach Tellman, and Chris Allocco at 3VR for
creating these videos.

Tom