On Jun 27, 3:16 am, Christophe Grand <christo...@cgrand.net> wrote:
> Indeed. Fixed.
>
> user=> (html-resource (java.io.StringReader. "<!-- o noes a comment
> ({:type :comment, :data " o noes a comment "} {:tag :html, :attrs nil,
> :content [{:tag :head, :attrs nil, :content [{:tag :title, :attrs nil,
> :content ["t"]}]} {:tag :body, :attrs nil, :content [{:tag :h1, :attrs nil,
> :content ["h"]}]}]})
>
> Thanks for the report
>
> Christophe

Thanks for the quick fix, seems to work on my pages that brought up
the issue.

Do you have any plans to support HTML fragments?  Just as a quick
hack, I modified enlive to use the cyberneko parser with the document-
fragment feature on, and it will parse fragments, although selectors
stop working.  I haven't had time to look more closely at the code,
but I'd assume this is because html fragments may not necessarily have
a single root.

The use case for this is inserting sub-templates, e.g. site-wide
common sidebars, footer, etc.  Or do you see an alternate way to
accomplish that goal?